Sunday, October 23, 2011

@ internet cafe, Why I am here, I really have no reason

Why I'm here ??????

I'm here b cuz you want me to be you , you know what I mean?

Actually I mean nothing, I just want to blind anyone what sit inbetween me, I'm for sex!!!!

I dont' want to do but the buttom of my heart make me be here.

But I got nothing cuz its imagination, it's just a dream, it's just not a real one, I got 1% from 99(of possibility)........
It's certainly not a love but emotion, will I follow it? No!!

I think I will stuck here till the time of picking up my sister's son.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh my life goes on aimlessly today. I hade no idea to go before leave to school before leaving for lunch.

Now there's lots of people here, I never ever dare to see that.
It's very inapropriate and this can't be opened here, they always ban me here. Eventhrough I dont' care but I feel sometime down.


What I can be? What I can do with this?

What are you waitign for man?

You wanna be millionaire, aren't you?

five more day, I gonna have STOU exam but I never pay attention to the text book becuase I wanna tranfer to the new major (English major)

2 hours ago


I still got nothing, just wanna fuck myself






No comments:

Post a Comment