Monday, October 24, 2011

My life on Internet

Yesterday I updated Blogger @ internet cafe, Wow, it's cool after I wrote it becuase I wanna be in heat with anyone, its musch of sin!!!!!!

Today, I felt so good after basic yoga, it helps me good praticing that mind and body could work better together.


You know when I watch Youtube, I'm proud of myself that I can a litle bit English by listening, speaking, reading, writing etc. I feel million thanks Clubmed where I did internship, I love you Clubmed, you gave me alotand I'll be your gold card guess soon.

Since I came back home, my English is getting more and more better. Now, I'm an English teacher hahaha it seems too far of possible haha. I can teach enjoyfully my lovely puplils an Englsih subject.


to be continue (I'll be right back.)

No comments:

Post a Comment